After watching these videos, see if you can complete these sentences using the words sine, cosine, and tangent. Write the the following completed sentences in your notebook.
1. Out of the three measurements, the _______________ is the denominator two different times.
2. The _______________ is never the denominator.
(1) Explanation of sine, cosine, tangent
(2) Several examples, very good.
(3) YayMath.org - uses a graphing calculator, if you're that far into trig. (hehe, not me!)
►Accompanying worksheet for this video.