Interactive Study Links
• Create an account and make your own flashcards at Quizlet.com!
Other Study Links
• Several links to various worksheets at Debbie's Educator's Resources. (Thanks, Debbie!)
(1) p. 405, Exploring the Sun
Two more layers are named than what we learned, so don't let that throw ya! =)
The sizes of stars
(2) p. 407, Nuclear Fusion Animation
(3) p. 407, Nuclear Fusion
(4) p. 409, Nuclear Fission
(5) p. 411, April, 1986, Chernobyl (Chir-NO-ble)
(6) p. 415, The Hetrzsprung-Russel Diagram
(7) p. 419, Cepheid Variables
(8) p. 420, Measuring Distance by Triangulation and Parallex
(9) p. 421, How Far is a Light Year?
(10) p. 424, What is a Redshift?
He says the universe is expanding. Dr. Wile says it could be or could not be.